Saturday, July 3, 2010

Recent activities.

I've took a break from dungeoneering a few days ago to concentrate on getting 99 defence. At this point, I'm just 2 levels, or 1.8M experience points to go before I can get the cape. I've been splitting my training between Slayer and camping at the armoured zombies. To be honest, both are rather profitable, and I do take away a lot of loot even from camping at the armoured zombies. Usually, I've be able to bag a respectable amount of charms, oak and teak planks, rune essence, mithril arrows as well as an assortment of herbs. Most importantly, the experience there is amazing, and I used to get 200-300k experience daily just camping there for a few hours whilst I study for my mid-years (which, by the way, I foresee myself doing really badly in). So, with any luck, hopefully I'll be able to get the cape in another week or so. I've added slayer to my training routine to get some extra cash to fund my camping trips at the zombies as well, since camping at the armoured zombies can be quite costly seeing that I heal with Guthans so that I don't have to constantly run to a bank for food and I plan on keeping the resources gathered for training, so I am making quite little from camping at the armoured zombies. But the zombies are still a fairly good spot for getting fast experience and some cash if one is willing to sell the loot, or bother to pick them up in the first place.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I've also started merching after re-visiting one of Vaskor's posts. I've been using the 'fundamental trading' method, and results have been rather positive so far. I'm not making big profits, neither am I aiming for that at this point, but merching, as I found out, is quite fun, takes very little time to buy and sell items once I found the right items to trade, and the graphs on the GE database helps quite a bit in my selection of items. Hopefully, I'll be able to move on to other types of merching after I become more acquainted with the 'fundamental' style, and built up enough capital to move on to bigger items. I've also been considering selling my d-claws in exchange for prayer experience but the soaring prices of dragon bones have been stopping me from buying them in bulk at this point, hopefully the prices of d-bones would fall soon and I can get started on prayer training. That might take some time though, since the prices are still steadily rising right now.

Another thing, I've always noticed these weird looking like objects seemingly stuck to the side of my d-hide chaps, and I've never been able to make out what they are. I was finally able to do so today. I found out that those are arrows! They look like steel arrows, if I'm not wrong.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Oh, and before I forget, these are some screenshots from my 99 fishing, taken before I went for the long break a while ago.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I've also finished up some treasure trails since I'm back, as well as a quest, Fairy Tales III, my personal favourite.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: