Saturday, July 17, 2010

A new addition to my cape rack.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I managed to get the defence cape about a week ago, and I invited Tim over for the screenshot. I think I'll start working towards the attack cape soon, but I am spending my time now between training ranged and hunter. Ranged for slayer tasks, usually and hunter by trapping red chinchompas. I also intend on splurging on power-training ranged with a mixture of the red chins, which I would have to buy in addition to what I already caught, as well as using the cannon during slayer tasks whenever I can.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I've also met some difficulties with my merching business. I was merching ranarr seeds previously, and a recent drop in prices have left me stuck with some of the seeds I bought, so I'll have to wait for prices to go up again so that I can get the seeds off my hands. I'll probably be switching to another item soon since I think I have enough capital to start merching more expensive items which I wasn't able to when I started.

I've also been doing quite a few treasure trails, though none has yielded me anything worth celebrating yet, considering the time and effort involved in completing level 3 trails. Keeping my eyes out for the Elite trails though, they sound really interesting at the very least, if not lucrative at the same time.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Something else interesting, I met Canada Grrl, a forum moderator, during my hunt. She seems to be in-charge of the w60 penguins' clan and the author of the weekly Penguin Locations thread on the official forums, which is handy for checking which penguin(s) one might have missed. It appears that the 100th week of penguin release is approaching and they seem to be holding some sort of a celebration so if anyone is interested, read pages 4 and 5 of this thread.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: