Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Hooked.

I've been rather busy on Runescape. Two things, hunting, which I decided to train two last week and got hooked since, and stealing creation, a mini-game I started out hating until I saw my name on the highscores for the first time. Now, I can't really do without a game of stealing creation. Things got so crazy that I just took a rest from 5 straight games. Tim really did a good job at making me addicted to the game :) I enjoy glory, and I just can't stop playing ever since I saw my name on both the most damage done and most player killed highscores today. Things got even better after Tim join me, with his crafting and the lv 5 daggers he sponsored me, the killing spree was much quicker and definitely more fun.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hunting, on the other hand, gave me much opportunity to chat with my clan mates while waiting for the red chinchompas to wander into my traps out of curiosity. Although the problem of spot stealers bugged me for quite a while, Tim was able to offer a quick-fix solution and advised me to bring a crossbow along when i hunt. Now, the spot stealers can just switch spots or get his catches at a very, very, very slow rate. Although this bad behavior of spot stealing exists, I still see much of kindness and politeness amongst the higher levelled hunters. Many a time they would ask if I want to wait at the spot while they are finishing their last catches, or would switch worlds when I tell them that I'm using the spot, and wouldn't really enjoy the company of other hunters. I've decided on setting 99 Hunting as a goal of mine for this year, though I'm not in a hurry to get that just yet, I plan on enjoying the skill a little more before rushing into a mad hunting mood.

Photobucket

On another note, a close friend and clanmate, Demonmage386, got yet another skillcape, 99 Hitpoitnts a while back. Congratulations, Demonmage! I was quite happy to be asked to tag along for the screenshot. Dg has made some major jumps in the game and her levels and I couldn't be more happy for her. She also had another problem with her membership lately and I hope it gets sorted out as soon as possible :)

Photobucket

Stuff achieved today : 73 Hunting.

No comments: