Friday, January 2, 2009

Another Beginning

Stepping into year 2009, I have set myself a few more goals. Here's a list.

- Attain another non-combat Skillcape
- Attain 99 att/str
- Reach 2000 total level
- Get to Level 92 Farming
- Bandos Chestplate and tassets

These are pretty high goals I've set for myself, seeing that I'm nowhere as monstrous as Tim or Demongirl when it comes to skilling. But with some hard work I'm sure i can still achieve those within the span of a year.

Hmm what i have below is some of my rather recent level ups, although the 82 farming screenie is horrendously outdated and i am probably getting 83 farming today. ^^

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Stuff achieved today : 83 Farming

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Tiz, I was wondering if you could add my blog to your blogroll? The link is htt://runeshelf.blogspot.com
I'm loving reading yours ;) Keep it up! Oh and one other thing I was wondering about.. It seems like my clan forum account has been un-registered? I know it was registered a few weeks ago.. So idk what happened? Anyways, I'm sure I'll see you in game. Ttyl.
-Naph