Wednesday, August 13, 2008

<>< Smells fishy <><

Had been in the fishing mood for the past week. be it Spamicken, who started me fishing(again) , or the clan's monthly skill challenge, which gave me a reason to fish, I have decided to get a fishing level, or at least one that is decent for players of my level. I have no idea how long this surge will be able to last, but I'm rather determined to earn some big money from the monks, since they are starting to come at a tolerable rate. Another plus point of fishing is that it doesn't require that much attention as opposed to other skills like mining and firemaking, which requires focus while training. Since it is not that clicking-intensive, i am able to complete some work or catch some Olympic action while fishing.

Went on another trip to conquer the clan wars with my clan Blessings. I must say, we are getting better and better by the day! Just our last trip, we managed to take down a team of 24 players with just 7 of us. That's really something to be happy about, and i can't hide my excitement for the 'dangerous' clan wars to be released. Blessings will kick some serious butts!

Photobucket
On our conquest...

Much had been happening around me, Olympics, English o level oral examinations, prelims coming right up, revision, i have been kept quite busy, partly explaining for my recent lack of posts. On the note of the Olympics, 2 swimmers, especially have caught my attention. Micheal Phelps, the brilliant swimming machine, and Stephanie Rice, also a gold medalist. Both of them amazed me with their skills and speed. The male German gymnasts and the female Chinese team was exceptional too. If you haven't been watching the Olympics, it is time to start. Still, with all the updates and all, it is not that easy for me to forgo Runescape, an hour or two everyday would satisfy me enough.

Another thing, a runecrafting guild and a runecrafting minigame was released yesterday. Haven't been able to try them out though, since I'm missing 1 (!!!) level. Besides, i don't fancy the idea of distracting myself by stopping the fishing stuff and working on another skill. Hmm, i guess I'll squeeze some time out for runecrafting training when i need a break from fishing. I'm already hearing many compliments of the minigame from my fellow clan mate, Demonmage, so I'll look forward to the time i get that darned level and into the guild. ^^

Photobucket
Updated genie random. A new look!

Photobucket

Photobucket

stuff achieved today : 78 fishing

No comments: