Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Back.

Ahh... finally back to Runescape. Haven't been able to touch Runescape for the past week due to a virus attack on my computer. At least, its all good now. *pats CPU* The horror! It was kind of frustrating thinking of how much cooking exp i could have gotten and yet with the computer down, i was unable to do anything. On the bright side, the virus couldn't have attacked at a better time, it was the exams, and i needed all the concentration i can possibly have. Regrettably, i can't say i made full use of it. Distracted with other things, aye. As i am typing now, im recollecting about the horror last sunday. Switching on the computer, i got no response. I tried again, and soon, the familiar feeling that something is amiss came to me again. And thats how i spent almost a whole week without using the computer, or Runescape.

Now that I'm back, i shall continue to work towards my goal of 99 cooking. Cooking is rather easy experience, and it is making my cooking exp shoot up like nodody's business. Muahahha! Now i've found a skill i can power train to catch up with Kat's total exp. That 12 mil strength exp of hers is very intimidating to me. She'll probably get that cape she had always wanted really soon. So, good luck! :D

No comments: