Sunday, August 31, 2008

Cape Craze

Recently, there seems to be this trend of members getting capes, one after another. Following Dg's 99 Ranged, it was Mat's 99 Thieving (Grats Mat! :D) , Tigerjones with 99 Defence (GRATS Tiggy!) and now, Kat can proudly wear her Strength cape.

I was invited to Mat's 99 Thieving party, and we assembled at the jail near Rimmington. After getting into position, we typed out our well-wishes as we waited anxiously for the fireworks to illuminate the air and mark the mastery of Mat in the skill of Thieving. The second and bigger set of fireworks were especially spectacular, along with nice firework-ish sounds. Two of our members, Mat and Dg has some really impressive and remarkable progress this year. Dg has gotten 3 capes, Hunting, Cooking, and Ranged. Mat, on the other hand, has achieved Cooking, Firemaking and Thieving. So, good luck for 99 Defence, Dg. Most importantly, GRATS Matman on 99 Thieving! Great job buddy. :D

Ahh, now for my rival-co-clan leader, Kkathy. After working on it for almost a year, I'm so proud to announce that Kat is now a master of Strength! I will miss calling you a noob. =p I was honoured to be one of the selected few to be invited to join the taking of the 99 Strength screenie. Meeting at the spiders, me and Dg got the chance to be the first ones to congratulate Kat on her 99 Strength. Heh, i think i deserve some credit for introducing that Saradomin Sword to you, sure it sped up your training by a somewhat noticeable degree? Anyway, finally, your hard work has paid off, and you have that Strength cape you had been dreaming (and drooling) for now. CONGRATS Kat on 99 Strength! Now, i can try to catch up with you in terms of total experience, watch out!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm too, motivated to get a cape of my own, and i finally settled on the first skill i had originally decided to get my cape on, Cooking. It rather fast exp, and if i consistently get 250k everyday, i should be able to get it in a month or two. I'm hoping that the price of the lobsters I'm cooking will escalate due to the release of the new pvp system, and if nothing goes wrong, i will be able to reduce my losses yet again. The only problem i see with that is that the prices of the raw fishes will also skyrocket, and i should probably try to get my 99 before then. That way, i would not be affected negatively by the rising prices, and i will have a healthy stock of food for my pking trips with the clan.

Photobucket

stuff achieved today: nothing

No comments: