Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Recent updates

Hey guys! Nice to see ya'll again. Hmm had been doing quite a lot of random training since the end of my fletching after i ran outta maples to fletch. Planning to get a few thousands from the ge to push it to lv 70 a while later, after i recover from the recent splurging on prayer pot secondary ingredients and some other stuff.

Meanwhile, training is still going on, although not concentrated on any specific skills, i have managed on a few levels, i am now stuck between 2 choices, strenght or fletching. I have made a promise to myself that i am going to get 99 fletching this year, if i switch to strength training, that means that fletching will be greatly affected. However, i realised my strenght is not enough for my level, and i realised that some clan members are catching up, or rather overtaking me rapidly therefore i am intending to raise it by a few levels... hmm this is a tough one... while im still contemplating, take a look at my recent level ups, if i manage to work out an answer, i'll inform you guys again :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: