Thursday, January 31, 2008

Fletching Frenzy

I've gone into another fletching frenzy after i decided to get 99 fletching this year. Started slow, only managed 5 levels yesterday, hoping to get a few more today, hopfully i will be able to hit 70 fletch today. Planning to fletch maple longs till lv 70, i noticed that my supply of maple from my folks at miscellenia are running short, which is very saddening, since that means my progress will be much hindered.

Herblore has also been doing well for me, and im making quite a lot of money from the prayer pots. Never knew that herblore could be that lucrative, now that i know, its a good thing after all.

Farming had been going on as well, without the tree seeds propelling me up the levels at high speed, im relying on my trusty ranarrs and veggies to get me my xp. Still, the climb up the ladder of l33t farmers is still going well for me.

F2p clan wars are also very fun, and im spending almost 1 hr everyday there. Although not very productive to my training, i still enjoyed fighting with other clans :-)

Well, thats about it, and blogger is acting weird, i cant use spell check lol :-/

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: