Thursday, February 7, 2008

Another milestone towards my first skill cape.

Hiya! I finally reached lv 70 fletching today, which means that i am able to fletch yew long bows now! woots, this is supposed to be easy but i realised that no one is buying the yew longs i put up on the ge, where have all the high alchers gone to? thats super sad cuz im 700xp off the next lv up and im outta cash to restock. anyone wanna high alch some yew longs feel free to contact me :D im saving up for a dragon wc axe now, i heard its a lot faaster compared to rune wc axe.

Herblore had also been shot up by the prayer pots, them making an extra 1k (a little lesser) to what i make while selling ranarrs, its great for herblore as well, from the pots, im getting a lv almost everyday, haha its is so cool, farming is finally paying off big now.

Oh yeah the yew problem i mentiond, i started to chop my own yews, although its taking forever to get there, i managed a wc lv as i got a few inventories of logs, pushing me to lv 72 woodcutting. Maybe i could get a higher woodcutting before i continue to cut yew logs. But that would mean a stop to my fletching... another difficult decision to make. Is it me or am i like getting this everyday? :-/

Farming, going well as usual, apart from a few cases of deaths, it was pretty much smooth sailing. now that i can make prayer pots with my ranarrs, i found myself to be a lot more hardworking farming those precious ranarr babykins. and ooh i got a farming lv today, another step closer to my lv 60 farmin goal!

Photobucket
WOOT! SMITE!

Photobucket
thank you prayer pots :-)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
thank you my precious ranarr babykins :-o

stuff achieved today : 70 fletching, 72 woodcutting, 59 farming,

No comments: