Sunday, January 27, 2008

The Road to Runescape Riches

Hey guys, haven't blogged for a long time, so its time to showcase my recent achievements again. Since i had made the last post, i have managed to achieve yet another farming related goal, which is to be in among the top 75k ranked farmers. Something that gave me a great deal of help was my little folks back at my kingdom, working hard to provide me with tree seeds everyday without complain. I'm so proud of my loyal subjects and citizens, u bet i am :) The numerous herbs that they managed to collected was also proving useful to my herblore, which is just a level away from making prayer pots now, and it will be easy since i have my own supply of ranarr herbs, thank Jagex for releasing farming.

Speaking of prayer pots and ranarrs, the 1.28mil worth of seeds had already started to make me profit. it only took me like 30-40 seeds to earn back my money output, which leaves me with 60 odd seeds to make pure profit from. If everything goes well, i should be able to make 1.9 mil from this investment. Not a bad first try, I'd say.

With good news comes bad news, as i have discovered. Although i started making profits, i realised that recent harvests had been starting to decline, be it luck or something else, it will definitely not be good for me if this carries on. Just the last farming round i had ended up with 2 out of the 4 ranarr plants dying. Very disappointing, not to mention that the survivors were not exactly producing good harvests, i am starting to doubt the usefulness of the magic secretus. I'm praying to Demeter ( also known as Ceres, the goddess of Grain and Agriculture in Greek and Roman Mythology ) that this would not last. Help the poor apprentice farmer, oh wise Demeter! Despite all the setbacks, i am starting to have a strong interest in farming, hopefully i can follow in Tim's footsteps in becoming a master farmer someday.

Furthermore, i had been playing around in the f2p clan wars, i had a great deal of fun fire blasting the full rune wearers, and since rangers are considerably weakened in the f2p server, i had my way most of the time, I'd most likely continue as long as i have death runes to waste. If you guys ever feel bored an want to battle alongside with me, by all means pm me when I'm online, I'll be more than happy to oblige.

After so much talking, you must be thinking, what the heck, where are all these achievements this little bugger had been talking about? i see none so far!. Without further ado, here we go!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

stuff achieved today: 57, 58 fletch, 56 farming, 37 herblore.

No comments: