Wednesday, February 4, 2009

A new chapter unfolds.

Settling into my new school, i feel resigned to the state fate has brought me to. Slowly accepting the school as my second home for the next two years, I'm starting to see a forming a bond towards the school and cultivating school spirit as a possibility indeed. Alas, the day one kicked off in a rough start, with our schedule crammed full of talks of all sorts, we were delayed for 1 hour and 20 minutes in our dismissal time. Day 2 was slightly better, although seeing the student council perform the mass dances we were about to learn and dance during our orientation week made me pale instantly with embarrassment and dread. Day 3 was much better in comparison, ending with a CCA carnival, which i applied for the Debate and Oratorical Society, I am waiting for news of the interview or tryouts, and hopefully i'll make the cut.

Heh, Runescape-wise, Hunting as usual, having reached 80 a few days ago, the rate of catching red chinchompas seemed to have slightly increased, although it is still the behaviour or spot stealers that bothers me the most.

Stuff achieved today: none.

No comments: