Saturday, December 13, 2008

Missing in action

Away for a few overseas trips, i had been rather inactive in Runescape recently. Well, fun's over and I'm back to Runescape. Soon I'll be starting to get some part-time jobs, but for now, I'm taking a rest and spending some quality time with my little pixel friends.

Today Blessings made a trip to the Chaos Elemental, we enjoyed initial success, ending our 3rd kill with a triumphant D2H drop, and everyone got 179k from the coinshare split of the loot. After the sweet beginning however, things started going downhill, revs annoying us constantly, getting virtually no drops of any use, so we ended the trip after about 20 kills. The reaspawning time of the Elemental was another cause for worry, it took significantly longer than our previous trip, and the long waiting time wasn't such a pleasant thing.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Besides the events, i've also been training combat, finally beefing my character up to 111 combat, this morning. I've also decided to continue with my former farming regime in order to get myself back into the top 15k farmers, seeing that i was on the verge of getting kicked into the top 17k.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

As a side note, congrats to Spamicken, who achieved 99 fishing a while ago. Grats Spam! ^^

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Also, i got a new dragon chainbody before i left for Hong Kong since i saw its price dropping. Woots!

Stuff achieved today: 85 hitpoints, 111 combat.

No comments: