Thursday, May 8, 2008

Behold...The 3-digit combat level!

Finally, Tiz has reached 100 combat! thanks to summoning, i am now a lv 100 in p2p worlds. It might take a few more weeks to get the same level from f2p, being just 4 levels short, I'm now back in the race with Kat to reach 100 f2p combat first. Although is just a race, I'm sure it has somehow pushed the both of us to work somewhat harder, for my case, start training combat again. I am also trying to work on my strength, using my new toy, the saradomin sword. This new toy is proving to be quite useful, and getting me some attention as well. Very useful for training strength this sword is, and I'm laughing at the 100 from castle wars who said i wasted my money on this weapon. HAHA! Man, this i one of the best gifts I've ever given myself, and to me, its money well spent.

Another thing I've managed to accomplish, farming! Managed to push my farming up to 73 yesterday, and gotten a total experience of 1 million :-) that's just.... 12 million left! i can make it! *dies from fatigue* But it is certainly nice to see my farming xp slowly going up and slowly getting my levels. Hopefully by taking it slow, i wont find it as tiring as going at full speed, and wont be as expensive. Besides, farming ranarrs had been very profitting lately, and its nice to see the dough rolling in. Having risen to be within the top 25k farmers, my next goal would be the top 10k farmers, which i will be able to get in about 1.4mil more xp :-/ time to sweat and do some farming then!

Had been doing some other stuff, and for this period of time, even started a hunting frenzy. got myself to 58, and got bored lol. and there are other lv ups here and there not much worthy of being talked about. i'll post the screenies below.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: